Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wish Really Hard

When I was little, I thought getting wishes to come true just took the same effort as everything else you wanted. Wish really hard.

So, when I wanted a new jean jacket or a pair of L.A. Gear, I would just sit, close my eyes as tightly as possible, picture the image of what I wanted and wish for it. I spent hours perfecting this and the fact that it worked once in a while (like when a birthday would roll around) was enough to keep me wishing.

Here I sit tonight after another twelve hour work day and a half-hearted four mile run and all I can think about is whether or not I can wish hard enough to get here:

Ivan's

6 comments:

GirlGoyle said...

Since the wishing occasionally works for you...how about you wish for two. First round is on me.

Bre said...

Maybe if we all combine our collective wishing ability we will all appear there...

it's worth a shot!

deepThoughts said...

Pitching in my wishing power too...

Sizzle said...

me too! me too!

justacoolcat said...

I'm there, where are the rest of you?

Backofpack said...

Can I wish Eric and I along?