Saturday, December 23, 2006

Where ever you find it

I went to the store, and everyone was in a good mood. No grouchy shoppers.

I took new toys to the toy drive and the line to drop off was nearly as long as the line of those waiting to get in.

I went to a family dinner and managed to get hugs from my teenaged cousins.

I saw my nephew's first picture with Santa Claus.

I get more Chirstmas cards every year.

The sun came out and melted just enough snow.

I ran four miles with no pain.

I took the dog on a walk and a scruffy kid with too-baggy pants and an unzipped coat stopped to pet her. And said Merry Chirstmas as he walked away.


May the spirit be where ever you can find it.

Best wishes and good health to you and yours.

6 comments:

justacoolcat said...

Mery Christmas to you as well. We have been to two great Christmas parties in a row and everyone I have heard from has been staying longer than planned at parties and having a great time.

There's most definantly cheer in the air.

wordv:runzpp

adam said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus to you! Sure seems like all is good in the world. Today I had the best ski day of my life!! Powder to mid-thigh!

Ginger Breadman said...

Happy holidays, and thanks for spreading the spirit . .

Sizzle said...

Merry Christmas!

:) sizzle

Unknown said...

Ho Ho Ho!

anne said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday.