Friday, December 15, 2006

I Am Terrible With Crushes

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I could never pick just one crush
But if I could, it would be YOU!


Sorry to Miss Sizzle, I have failed. I could not pick a "crush", it's just too difficult. There are several insightful women and men I "know" in the blogging world and, even if it's just in my own mind, I would feel bad for choosing only one. Not so ironically, this is how I operate in life, as well. Rather than picking just one to admire, I often give myself several choices depending on my mood. Hopefully, my ingenious poetic talent will make up for my indecision!

3 comments:

anne said...

This looked like a fun event...but definitely a tough call. There are so many intersting people out there.

Celina said...

First of all, Congratulations on your run! I'm so happy for you--that you were ABLE to do it!
Second, I'm feeling the same about Christmas... just kind of ambivalent. Although, I did take advantage of having my mom, sister, and MIL all in one house & bought a tree!
I don't usually do these "blogger activities," because I'd feel guilty if I left someone out. I figure that those of y'all who read mine (and I read y'all's) regularly already KNOW how much I like you! :)

Sizzle said...

you have not failed. the whole point was to be true to yourself and you did that! :)