Friday, March 03, 2006

Tagged

I've never been tagged before so I was a little afraid of doing it right. A blogging meme virgin, if you will. Forever ago I was tagged by the fabulous Bre. I still fear I'm not doing it altogether correct but hopefully it's good enough.



Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Wind surf
2. Run the New York Marathon
3. Live on a boat for more than a week
4. Visit Italy
5. Throw dinner parties (even if they consist of my homemade pizza and beer)
6. Publish writing that isn't about software
7. Return to coaching youth sports

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Not cry at weddings
2. Look at snakes without cringing
3. Listen to music that demeans others
4. Stay out in the cold for too long
5. Go one week without a margarita
6. Throw away my report cards from high school
7. Wait for my nephew to be born

Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
1. "Connecting" with others
2. Identifying with others
3. I'm never bored when I read your blogs
4. It's not work
5. My need for constant communication
6. Sharing
7. Writing practice

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Grrrr
2. Like
3. No way!
4. Please don't make me run today.
5. Please run with me today.
6. Lola! No!
7. Wooohoo

Seven Books I Love:
1. Old Man and the Sea -- by Ernest Hemingway
2. The Greatest Miracle in the World -- by Og Mandino
3. My Sister's Keeper : A Novel -- by Jodi Picoult
4. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings -- by Maya Angelou
5. To Kill a Mockingbird -- by Harper Lee
6. Rabbit's New Rug -- by Marc Tolon Brown, Judy Delton
7. Marley & Me : Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan


Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Say Anything (because I will always love Lloyd)
2. Casablanca (because I want to go to a gin joint)
3. The Breakfast Club (because detention was never that much fun)
4. Top Gun (because I really do feel the need for speed)
5. Roman Holiday (because who doesn't like a little anonymity?)
6. Pretty Woman (because I was way too young to watch this movie and I still did)
7. Dumb and Dumber (becuase that would SO not fly in Aspen anymore!)


Seven People I Want To Join In:
Because this took me so long to get to, just visit the "All Things Wonderful" section and, I promise, you'll learn a little at every site.


Happy Friday!

3 comments:

justacoolcat said...

Great list. I like that you put windsurfing as number one, before the NY marathon. For a runner, that's pretty impressive.

Windurfing is great.

Bre, and her taggin'

Bre said...

Yay! You did it!

I too am a ginormous fan of "Marley and Me" - I bawled my way through the last 5 chapters or so - it was pathetic!

Cecilia said...

I have this small group of 4 friends. We are all completely different from each other. We joke that the only thing we have in common is our love for the movie Say Anything. Excellent selection.