Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ahhh, That's Better


Back from the Caribbean and hating every minute of it.

Nothing like 22 degrees F (that's 5 degrees C) to welcome you back from 80 degree days and 70 degree nights.

I have so much to share about my trip. I hope to do that as soon as my mind gets used to the reality that I'm no longer laying on the beach, which may take a while. For now though, I'm just trying to accept the fact that there's no sun today, I can't wear flip flops, and whatever it is I'm drinking doesn't have rum in it.

5 comments:

Bre said...

I. am. so. jealous.


but I'm glad you're back! It seems like you had a wonderful time :)

deepThoughts said...

Welcome back :)

justacoolcat said...

ditto on the extreme jealousy

Anonymous said...

You can always wear flip-flops and drink rum... at home. Not exactly the same, but it can be done.

JustRun said...

And do not think I won't give that a try.