Friday, March 24, 2006

Good Thing or Bad Thing: Part 1

Since I so often wonder if certain things that happen in life are a good thing or a bad thing, I'm starting a "Good Thing or Bad Thing?*" post. I'd like to say I'll always have "Good Thing or Bad Thing? Friday" or something like that but honestly, that's too much commitment.

Instead, this is Part 1:

Manager (boss' boss): So you're working early today?

JustRun: Yep, just a little. Have to get some stuff together for Monday.

Manager: Well, I'm glad you're going to get everything done. I see you've worn boots to the office today?

JR: Yep. They're very comfortable.

Manager: So you're getting everything done, in jeans and boots?

JR: Yes, I think I am.

Manager: I should wear my boots to the office. I've never thought of that before.

JR: Yes, you should.

Manager: Cool. We should all wear jeans and boots to the office.

JR: I agree.


Okay, kids. Good thing or bad thing? Or, just very weird thing?


* I just realized this sounds like "Deal or No Deal." But it's not like that. There's only a fraction of the excitement and none of the prize money.

3 comments:

Runner Girl FL said...

It is never a bad thing when the boss or the boss' boss sees you in the office early!! The rest of the conversation might be a little weird. Depending on genders for sure!!

justacoolcat said...

Reminds me of the Animaniacs "good idea - bad idea"

It seemed like a good thing.

Anonymous said...

The best thing about this is that you wear jeans and boots at all. Such a guy's girl thing to do.
Otherwise, I don't know if it's good or bad.